Ramin..... I met you..... I really, really met you. And that's not all.... I side-hugged you.... and we talked about my drawing of you which you liked quite a lot... and now I have been in the same room with you.... and heard you sing live......and you were freaking brilliant................ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
He was beautiful. Broadway to Bluegrass concert in North Hollywood. Gorgeous. Oh my gosh it was amazing, and I'll never forget it, and oh my gosh, I was in the second row of tables, and he was glorious, and he came onto the stage and was awesome and beautiful and so so so Ramin. I just. Ughh. I can't. I can't even. It was spectacular. I can't describe how much this meant to me... it was extremely important for some reason. Maybe cuz I just met my idol and the man with whom I've been in love for 2 and a half years?? Maybe?
Got some signatures on the Broadgrass poster, and also on my T-shirt, which had my drawing printed on it. Omg, he was so nice about it, check out what he said, I wrote it in the Artist's Comments: [link]
So I'm simmering down after that whole entire chimerical ordeal.... I just agh. Mad love for Ramin.
Anyhow! To help me simmer down, I have been tagged! And I apologize, but I don't adhere to the rules, because I don't like tagging people. Tagged by: .
1. If you could bring back any person who ever lived, who would it be?
- My Goong Goong. (Hawaiian for Grandpa.) Because he died when I was 7, and I loved him so SO much, but never knew him very well.
2. If you had only one question to ask said person, what would it be?
- Will you tell me a story about when you were my age?
3. Which favorite fictional character of yours do you wish was real?
- Gosh, none of them. They're all freaks and weirdos, and they belong in their stories. If I had to pick one, though, I guess I'd pick Isla, because I love her so much.
4. If that favorite fictional character suddenly appeared before you, what would you do?
- Be her friend.
5. If you could do anything in the world you wanted to at this moment, what would it be?
- See 20 more Ramin concerts.
6. Coca-Cola or Pepsi?
- Dr Pepper, but if I have to choose, Coca-cola, I think.
7. What topic are you passionate about?
- Musical theatre.
8. Who is your idol? (It can be anyone.)
- Ramin Karimloo, and Jesus, and my Mommy.
*9. If you inherit $1 million and on that same day aliens land on the planet and say they will blow up the world in two days, what will you do with the money?
- Probably hand it out to people and be like, "Hey, we're all gonna die anyway. Might as well get something nice and enjoy it while you still can." Maybe save a little to go do fun things. If the aliens made this a public announcement and everyone knew about, however, I think we would all be in a state of global hysteria, so I wouldn't get to do things like go to Disneyland one last time because we'll all have evacuated into places that are "safe."
10. What is your prized possession?
- I don't know if I have one.... maybe my celebrity signatures... Alfie Boe, Lea Salonga, Ramin Karimloo, Paolo Montalban, what the heck, I met all these people...? AGHAHHHAHHA.
I am feeling SOOOOO many mixtures of emotions right now, brah. Also, Ramin was like, "Say cheese!" and Sergio was like, "Oh, no, you gotta say, 'Queso!!!' Cuz we're in L.A." And Ramin was like, "Queso!!!! What does that mean?" and like half the audience and Sergio was like, "CHEESE." at Ramin. And later he tried again, and was like, "Quesa!!!" and Sergio was like, "No, no, it's Ques-O!" and Ramin was like, "But, quesa has to mean something, right??" and Sergio was like, "...Are you thinking of a quesadilla?" And the crowd erupts with glee and laughterrrrrrr!!!!!
Totally done. Goodnight. Exhausted. Met Ramin. Love.